vmcumG5.jpg

DayLI3v.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Euro venom

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Lol i don't think there is a piece from that car that doesn't have carbon fiber on it or made from it. The insurance probabaly costs mpre than people's mortgages hahaha

Reactions: Euro venom

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
If you're buying a Centenario, I doubt you care how much and what insurance you're paying lol. Shit I bet insurance companies are throwing themselves at him to go with them lol

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
So I'm gonna get flamed for this one for sure lol

I've never liked how any Lamborghini had looked!! I wouldn't kick it outta my garage lol!
I've always loved how they sound but Ferrari has them beat in the styling department for sure!
Elegant and nostalgic! Scuderia tifosi!!!!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
So I'm gonna get flamed for this one for sure lol

I've never liked how any Lamborghini had looked!! I wouldn't kick it outta my garage lol!
I've always loved how they sound but Ferrari has them beat in the styling department for sure!
Elegant and nostalgic! Scuderia tifosi!!!!

Lambo is definitely more like a spaceship, and Ferrari seems to carry more curvy concepts into production. I want to be an astronaut

pranadude

Lurker
Jun 28, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Ride
2009 335xi
Its no 335, but hey I wouldnt kick it out of bed LOOOOL! <DROOOL> Definitely speeding ticket, noise ticket, just general douchery ticket... but every citation worth it. Ill take two please!

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
I could save every dollar I earn for the rest of my life and still probably couldn't even afford to just look at this thing lmao.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I knew a guy that had a veyron outside his office. And by that, I mean it was literally parked in a showcase directly outside his door. He told me he preferred if I didn't kneel down next to it. If I fell and scraped it, then its tons of money. That was the day I remembered I was a poor man.

Reactions: ASquared

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
I knew a guy that had a veyron outside his office. And by that, I mean it was literally parked in a showcase directly outside his door. He told me he preferred if I didn't kneel down next to it. If I fell and scraped it, then its tons of money. That was the day I remembered I was a poor man.

Lmao! I remember one day we were leaving Caesar's Palace here a few years back and this Lime Green Murcielago caught my eye parked in front of valet. The owner was standing next to it looking like he was about to slaughter the whole valet department. And he probably could have if he was going to. Didn't know what was going on until we walked by and saw a door ding about the size of a baseball dead center of the driver's door. I was like oh shit! And here I am getting pissed off if somebody parks too close to my sub $15k 335i lmao.

• Funny
Reactions: camberadam

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Lmao! I remember one day we were leaving Caesar's Palace here a few years back and this Lime Green Murcielago caught my eye parked in front of valet. The owner was standing next to it looking like he was about to slaughter the whole valet department. And he probably could have if he was going to. Didn't know what was going on until we walked by and saw a door ding about the size of a baseball dead center of the driver's door. I was like oh shit! And here I am getting pissed off if somebody parks too close to my sub $15k 335i lmao.

How do you door ding a murci at the valet? The doors don't even go outward and anyone parking nearby is only a valet driver, no passenger. So if anything, it would be a passenger side ding.

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
How do you door ding a murci at the valet? The doors don't even go outward and anyone parking nearby is only a valet driver, no passenger. So if anything, it would be a passenger side ding.

No idea how it happened man. So I could clearly understand how pissed the owner was.

camberadam

Sergeant
Feb 15, 2017
Baltimore
Ride
Tasmin Green e92
As a retired valet parking technician (sounds official);NEVER valet a car you care about.

Many valet's treat vehicles like a free rental car & you know how they're driven...