Datalog Newbie here! Can someone check my log please

Sneaky_N54

Feb 29, 2024
Hey all,

Just found this forum and it looks great for discussing about N54 stuff. Just have a little favor to ask, would someone check out my log for the MHD V5 E40 tune that I flashed on my 335i? Just want to make sure everything is running up to scratch! Thanks :)

One little thing as well, I had noticed part of the log, it stops reading for about 2 seconds then it comes back, not sure what happened but if I should get another log, I'll do it again.

IQraceworks

Corporal
Jul 7, 2020
Missouri
Ride
07' BMW 335i
Are you logging with the cable, or using the bluetooth adapter? I had the same issues with my bluetooth adapter skipping sections of the log....ended up putting the tablet in airplane mode to keep it from doing other stuff in the background, and that fixed it. Most of the time, I just use the cable to hook up my tablet when I do logs....seems much more reliable.

As far as your log goes...just giving it a quick look, it looks fine. No timing corrections, fuel pressures are good, nothing to indicate an issue. It doesn't look like you logged Air Fuel Ratio....might want to do that, just to make sure it's not running too lean in one or both banks.

Sneaky_N54

Feb 29, 2024
Are you logging with the cable, or using the bluetooth adapter? I had the same issues with my bluetooth adapter skipping sections of the log....ended up putting the tablet in airplane mode to keep it from doing other stuff in the background, and that fixed it. Most of the time, I just use the cable to hook up my tablet when I do logs....seems much more reliable.

As far as your log goes...just giving it a quick look, it looks fine. No timing corrections, fuel pressures are good, nothing to indicate an issue. It doesn't look like you logged Air Fuel Ratio....might want to do that, just to make sure it's not running too lean in one or both banks.
Hey mate,

Wow thanks for the speedy reply, but sorry on my late reply šŸ˜…...

Yeah, I had thought that I might go cable as it does drop in and out randomly, already have a cable ODB on order so that should be better. Oh sweet, hey man really appreciate you looking at my log, happy to know everything is good! I will log AFR's when my cable turns up and I'll do another good 3rd gear log and check out the AFR's.

Thanks again!