RB "0% failure rate"

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Just because I'm tired of Rob's passive-aggressive shitposting as of late, have some time on my hands, and am feeling extremely petty.

How's that "0% failure rate" you always post about working out for ya, Rob?

Do3DaLM.jpg

5rZ7ewL.jpg

Milan

Corporal
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
So your sample size is 1? I believe he said in the last couple years, not for all eternity.

I give your troll attempt 1/10

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
This isn't meant to be a troll post. Next time I see Rob being an annoying, passive aggressive little shit or making bullshit claims in another vendor's thread, I'll simply drop the link here for everyone to see.

[email protected]

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
doesnt look like a failure due to manufacturing.. looks like motor blew and turbo ingested shrapnel of some sort.

fmorelli

Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
That's the problem with the Internet - who really knows what the story is. Given the BS I see on the Facebook group that gets posted, I'd be remiss to have products installed on half these people's cars. My reputation by proxy of idiot owners - not a winning strategy.

Filippo

Nov 5, 2016
SC
If you care to read RB's stats thread he clearly states failures in the past 18 months. He definitely does not claim he has a zero failure rate since he has been producing turbos. I will admit I had doubts when he first posted the stats. I saw a member in a local bmw group post that he bought a 135 and the RBs ones had failed right after purchase. Within a week Rob had updated the thread reporting about the failure. As for the picture you posted they are a set of RB classics that have not been made in a long time. The person selling them said he bought the car with them installed and put 30K+ miles on them since he purchased them.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
doesnt look like a failure due to manufacturing.. looks like motor blew and turbo ingested shrapnel of some sort.
Motor doesn't have to blow for a badly cast turbine wheel to toss a fin when run too hard. Or in the case of Vargas turbos when you look at them wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.