RB "0% failure rate"

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
Just because I'm tired of Rob's passive-aggressive shitposting as of late, have some time on my hands, and am feeling extremely petty.

How's that "0% failure rate" you always post about working out for ya, Rob?

Do3DaLM.jpg

5rZ7ewL.jpg

Milan

Sergeant
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
Ride
your mom
So your sample size is 1? I believe he said in the last couple years, not for all eternity.

I give your troll attempt 1/10

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
This isn't meant to be a troll post. Next time I see Rob being an annoying, passive aggressive little shit or making bullshit claims in another vendor's thread, I'll simply drop the link here for everyone to see.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
That's the problem with the Internet - who really knows what the story is. Given the BS I see on the Facebook group that gets posted, I'd be remiss to have products installed on half these people's cars. My reputation by proxy of idiot owners - not a winning strategy.

Filippo

• Agree
Reactions: Rob09msport

Blaster3500

Sergeant
Nov 5, 2016
SC
If you care to read RB's stats thread he clearly states failures in the past 18 months. He definitely does not claim he has a zero failure rate since he has been producing turbos. I will admit I had doubts when he first posted the stats. I saw a member in a local bmw group post that he bought a 135 and the RBs ones had failed right after purchase. Within a week Rob had updated the thread reporting about the failure. As for the picture you posted they are a set of RB classics that have not been made in a long time. The person selling them said he bought the car with them installed and put 30K+ miles on them since he purchased them.

• Agree
Reactions: Rob09msport

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
Oh boy, this OP is such an idiot clown, twitting his way around as normal (realize this thread is old, had him on block for the past year or so).

Anyway nice find bubs, whatcha got here a set of RB Classics that went through who knows what and from what year 2010?

We disclose every issue no exception in our RB Stats thread over the past years. Realize it hurts you to see things are going well with RB in that regard, and nice try attempting to dig up bones from nearly a decade ago.

Rob

• Funny
Reactions: veer90