Tony vs Omar LPFP - Magnafuel 750

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Because its loud, expensive, and flows the same or barely more than two Walbro 450, and is blown away by 3 of them. Walbro 267's are under $75 currently, and quiet, don't heat up the fuel excessively, etc.

I spent almost $2000 buying different fuel pumps from summit to test against the walbros. Including this one, brushless pumps, and an Aeromtoive eliminator. All were big, bulky, HEAVY, and NOISEY as fuck. That was before looking at flow numbers, I sent them ALL back, and will never run anything but a 450, or multiple 450's in any build I am doing.

As for Omar, literally face palm, that this pump will "blow the oem fpr, and filter into oblivion" um what? I literally chuckled to myself reading that. I would suggest a little reading on how fuel systems work. Nothing would be blown into oblivion. If you are building a real fuel system, not a 600-650WHP drop in, you get rid of all that stuff anyways.

• Dislike
Reactions: mfractal

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Because its loud expensive, and flows the same or barely more than two Walbro 450, and is blown away by 3 of them. Walbro 267's are under $75 currently, and quiet, don't heat up the fuel excessively, etc.

I spent almost $2000 buying different fuel pumps from summit to test against the walbros. Including this one, brushless pumps, and an Aeromtoive eliminator. All were big, bulky, HEAVY, and NOISEY as fuck. That was before looking at flow numbers, I sent them ALL back, and will never run anything but a 450, or multiple 450's in any build I am doing.

As for Omar, literally face palm, that this pump will "blow the oem fpr, and filter into oblivion" um what? I literally chuckled to myself reading that. I would suggest a little reading on how fuel systems work. Nothing would be blown into oblivion
My mistake , just confusing it for all your motors that went bye bye

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
My mistake , just confusing it for all your motors that went bye bye
Look who it is, the Monkey boy. The guy that wants to be relevant in the N54 world by selling, shitty dash clips, and overpriced tranny fittings. Hey remember when you challenged me to race at back to back events in YOUR home state, we showed up, and you pussed out both times? Ran your mouth with a bunch of excuses, then sucked up to Chris at the events? Yeah me to, that was cute...:) I know it hurts your feelings I've spent more money testing, and blowing up motors than you made this year, and inspite of all that, we still have the fastest car in the 1/2 mile, and will do it again in about 2-3 weeks. Cheers Monkey boy!

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Look who it is, the Monkey boy. The guy that wants to be relevant in the N54 world by selling, shitty dash clips, and overpriced tranny fittings. Hey remember when you challenged me to race at back to back events in YOUR home state, we showed up, and you pussed out both times? Ran your mouth with a bunch of excuses, then sucked up to Chris at the events? Yeah me to, that was cute...:) I know it hurts your feelings I've spent more money testing, and blowing up motors than you made this year, and inspite of all that, we still have the fastest car in the 1/2 mile, and will do it again in about 2-3 weeks. Cheers Monkey boy!
Oct 22... see you there cutie

• Dumb
Reactions: dyezak

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Wait? How did a fuel pump conversation turn into a gay man love beastiality conversation? Jesus Christ do you guys still pull out your dicks in a bar and compare who has the smaller one?

Reactions: 9krpmrx8
Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
No you sure won't dipshit. I'm done driving 20 hours to be met with excuse after excuse. Oh I also remember you were too broke to afford the entry fee, so you challenged us to run you outside the event on the highway. Literally second hand embarrassed when Chris told me that. Looking forward to the best trap out of captain broke mobile, it won't be faster than our current record, then we will break it again at a real standing 1/2 mile event. Shift sector the weekend after yours. Oh by the way, if you want your URL, Chris is still willing to sell it to you...

• Dumb
  • Dislike
Reactions: mfractal and dyezak
Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
I’ll still run it outside the event let’s go mr.emotional
Thas's because you are broke, and an idiot on top of it. You are the guy that does donuts at an event, and gets everyone kicked out. Hey bros, lets go race on the highway out in front of a organized event, so everyone can fucking hate us. You have solidified your dumbass status. Congrats

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Tony must have injested something like all his broken turbos that he sells .... sure as hell seems like his brain is out of balance too . I’m here chillin and laughin while this guy is all triggered and getting tensed up on the keyboard rofllllll

Reactions: Torgus

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Ya'll are cute. First forum I've seen with a sub-forum for comedy. Whoever thought this up = GENIUS.

Filippo

Reactions: Itsbrokeagain

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Ya'll are cute. First forum I've seen with a sub-forum for comedy. Whoever thought this up = GENIUS.

Filippo

People want to talk shit and sling crap, so anything goes in this section. Knock yourselves out since its off the beaten path.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
B4URYcP.jpg

Reactions: Itsbrokeagain