Vader Solution stage 2

PUTC

Corporal
Oct 14, 2017
Ride
08 335xi
Well. After a little bit of waiting and chatting with Omar @VaderSolution my new stage 2 fuel pump and bracket arrived. Beautifully powder coated black and basically as ready as can be for a plug and play kit can be. I’ll be putting it in my car on Wednesday and will post pics and more of a review once it is in and running!! There are many fuel pumps, but this one is mine. My fuel pump doesn’t go fast, I go fast with my fuel pump. Sorry for horrible reference to “Full Metal Jacket”, awesome movie
4799911F-CB4F-41F5-8C4A-6A0E71B08BE3.jpeg
EA0D6133-2805-4777-AB99-4060541FA0E2.jpeg
46993A2B-4E2B-4B40-B393-8D70E53A06FC.jpeg

Reactions: doublespaces

PUTC

Corporal
Oct 14, 2017
Ride
08 335xi
Lol. I got it in and wanted to finish my review. I have mosfet issues again and was only able to drive a few miles before it happened. I’m sending Omar at Vader Solution my CAS and key to just upgrade to msd81 and getting plugs and coils too. And brakes all the way around! Yeah! I just didn’t want anyone to confuse this issue with his pump being installed and was going to wait till next week to finish review.

I had a few questions during install and Omar was quick to reply and was a big help. I really wish BMW would have made the hole bigger to make things easier to go in. Without that issue and getting the ring off it would have taken maybe 20 min or so. It is nice and sturdy, everything was just ready to go. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to upgrade this one in particular. With the capacity for another Walboro 450 and a DW400 it will be so easy to keep upping the fuel capacity for any future mods. You don’t have to sell what you already have, just add more! No zip ties, no custom mods. Just great quality craftsmanship and support.

PUTC

Corporal
Oct 14, 2017
Ride
08 335xi
Well my msd81 arrived today from Omar and I’ll be installing tomorrow morning. Will have to retune car and will let you know what I think. So far Vader Solution has been awesome to work with, great customer service, and has always kept up with what he has said he is gonna do. I’m very happy to have won the raffle and found a great vendor to utilize for upcoming purchases. Thanks Omar!