Anyone have 1st hand experience with Braum seats?

Torgus

Brigadier General

$800 for 2

Just curious how they feel, wear, quality, fit and finish, etc. Everything I read online seems to make me believe these are decent.

BRR1-BGBW_1.jpg

They look like they would match my tan interior perfectly:

I would need two of these as I don't have a cage w/ harnesses: https://www.braumracing.com/product/seat-belt-guide/

I was thinking of this seat bracket: https://www.plantedtechnology.com/p...-coupe-e92-chassis-2007-2013-driver-left.html Braum sells this brand and planted says it fits Braum seats.

Coding would be done via protools:
Under the “Safety” section > MRS – Airbag > Coding > Standard, we must deactivate the following options.
  • Seat Mat Sensor (OC3_1)
  • Driver Seat Position Sensor (SPSF_1_CD)
  • Left-Side Airbag (SIDEBAG_LINKS_1)
  • Passenger Seat Position Sensor (SPSBF_1)
  • Right-Side Airbag (SIDEBAG_RECHTS_1)
Thank you @suspenceful for the excellent write up where I stole this from.

Costs:
Seats $800
Brackets $240
Belt Guides $50
Total: $1,090 probably more like $1200 after shipping and taxes.

Is there a better option in that price range of say $1,000-$1,600? Must haves are recline, leather(or close enough), and sliders for front-back adjustment. I just can't justify dropping 2k+ on seats and I want them to match, 1 seat is not an option.

Last edited:

ShocknAwe

Captain
I was considering these a while back. Ultimately scrapped it because I couldn't find any feedback that wasn't from someone who hasn't received the seats for free from Braum, was a Braum sponsor, or some sort of kickback like that.

Had my sport seats recovered and am totally tickled by the job since I actually take the car on long road trips. Comfort is key.

Otherwise I'd say stick with good ole sportsters.

gmagnus7

Corporal
They look exactly the same as cipher auto (garbage) and the corbeau RRS seats. I really like the brown Braum seats though. Ah least corbeau has a genuine leather option.

KAIZZER

Corporal
Recently got to see these in two different cars at a friends shop. They looked and felt pretty good, time will tell though.