FREE CUSTOM MAPS

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.
Jul 8, 2017
This user has been asked to not distribute any software on this forum until further notice. Many claims have been made and it will take time to fully investigate.

FREE CUSTOM MAPS
Includes: IJE0S Stock Turbo, Hybrid Turbo, ST, and ST with BB(Boost Setpoint x RPM)
I8A0S: Stock Turbo, Hybrid Turbo, ST
INA0S: Stock Turbo (N20 etc) *Will Upload Hybrid and ST pretty soon*

[FOR THE SECOND TIME THE ADMIN HAS DELETED LINKS...YOU HAVE LOST YOUR EDITING PRIVILEGES]

FREE CUSTOM MAPS.
Current version - v0.3 Oct 26,2018
*NOTES*
-Various timing, fuel and boost control changes
-Fixed I8A0S 93-95 octane tq limiter
-Fixed IJE0S E40 (Code: Tuning Box Detected)
-Added IJE0S ST E40 -MBC (manual boost controller)
-Added ST BoostBox IJE0S E40 with Boost Setpoint X RPM controls.
*Known Issues*
Some stock turbo cars in lower elevation may overboost slightly around 4400 rpm. Solution is to reduce Adder Airflow in that MAF range. Watch my Youtube (boost control) video to see how to

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Open then in tuner pro if you don't believe me. Take a look
Oh, I believe you.

Are you the same guy that leaked the MHD v6 maps about a year ago? Still got those?

What my comment meant, was that people are gonna start modifying their bins, without a clue what they are doing.

Jul 8, 2017
Not the same guy. I build these for people. I also included free guide on how to modify maps and my other folder has all the notes for n54. So just do what you wish. I am tired of big name tuners talking sh*t etc even though they are biased. So here a chance for people to do their own thing. I'm leaving BMW world so I could careless

Jul 8, 2017
Oh, I believe you.

Are you the same guy that leaked the MHD v6 maps about a year ago? Still got those?

What my comment meant, was that people are gonna start modifying their bins, without a clue what they are doing.
Nope not same guy. Just making sure that people have everything they need to tune. Tired of "big name tuners". They talk sh*t, take money and don't reply or reply in 2 weeks with the same map ... lol. Lets stir some water. Knowledge is power

Sep 19, 2018
wonder if these are the same maps that would blow up your car that someone tried to post on the tunes at bummerboost

DCook

Corporal
May 25, 2018
My "big name" tuner, spent an entire day with me, on a sunday as a matter of fact, after 7 revisions my car was perfect. Im not sure which big name tuner you may be pointing out, but just know theyre not all the same, cant group one bad apple with the rest if thats the case. Just unfair to do so.

Jul 9, 2017
My "big name" tuner, spent an entire day with me, on a sunday as a matter of fact, after 7 revisions my car was perfect. Im not sure which big name tuner you may be pointing out, but just know theyre not all the same, cant group one bad apple with the rest if thats the case. Just unfair to do so.
EMP was a big name.

Nov 5, 2016
San Antonio, Texas
The OP calls himself a tuner and has recently been bashed a bit, this is some type of lashing out I guess.

Jul 8, 2017
Here is suggestion guys: Open TunerPro, Load a map and XDF. Take a look than come here and bash me if its horrible tune. Otherwise you are saying I am bad because "Someone else said so"? Get facts, open maps, gather data and come bash me if I am bad. I will make more maps and will give them away for free for people. Bins are unlocked and you can go check them out yourself before saying "he blows motors"... WHAT? Not a single one unlike "Successful Professionals" Keep hating :) I will keep making more stuff public. N55 E/F and S55 coming.

NoQuarter

Lieutenant
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana
Here is suggestion guys: Open TunerPro, Load a map and XDF. Take a look than come here and bash me if its horrible tune. Otherwise you are saying I am bad because "Someone else said so"? Get facts, open maps, gather data and come bash me if I am bad. I will make more maps and will give them away for free for people. Bins are unlocked and you can go check them out yourself before saying "he blows motors"... WHAT? Not a single one unlike "Successful Professionals" Keep hating :) I will keep making more stuff public. N55 E/F and S55 coming.
Keep it up. This is good info to share.

Edit: 10/17/18 Forget I said this

Last edited:

matreyia

Lieutenant
Apr 19, 2017
I been looking to sign up for a school or class on n54 tuning.... nada. Like a tight fisted dictator holding info from people who want to learn. Tired of waiting on edge for email replies and then revisions...and enduring tunes that do not address goals and minor necessary adjustments. Email tuning is not practical at all imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.