*Off Topic* *****Favoritsm*****

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
I don't know. I think it's the same as in life, you reap what you sew, and people earn their reputations. Peoples' reputations impact how they're perceived, it's human nature. I guess you can call that bias🤷‍♂️

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
I love you too!

What happened?

My experience on SS is that most ppl are treated neutral. Then there is that one guy nobody likes but he lacks to understand it. I have to admit that it astonishes me that i have the feeling, at least by his written words, he is not capable of comprehending this.

Why he doesn't get banned? May be because he has some sort of disability and thus puppy protection (german slang, don´t know if it means the same in english)?

But i have no idea actually. I just completely ignore him, do not react to a single thing he is saying and it works very well for me.

Reactions: SlowE93 and wheela

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
let's be real, if we mention the real reason he won't get banned we'll get banned. @JohnDaviz where you been, haven't seen you in a long minute. Torgi for president tho, or prime minister. i'll take either

Reactions: JohnDaviz

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
let's be real, if we mention the real reason he won't get banned we'll get banned. @JohnDaviz where you been, haven't seen you in a long minute. Torgi for president tho, or prime minister. i'll take either

i am here :D never been away but not so motivated in posting. Not so much interesting happening right now.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
huh?

What happened? I think i am missing something that is happening on this forum.
Torgi made a post to update about sticky, The guy that ran the other forum. Dmech or who the ever the fuck came in all gung-ho talking big. Marty still isn’t banned, but Torgi is. I think slow too.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Torgi made a post to update about sticky, The guy that ran the other forum. Dmech or who the ever the fuck came in all gung-ho talking big. Marty still isn’t banned, but Torgi is. I think slow too.

i just figured also that Torgus Profile is gone. Slow´s profile is still there.

WTF is going on here?

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
I mean Torgus showed some kind of obsession in hating Marty and exposing him wherever he could with all the stuff he thinks having figured out. Like that Dmech whatever double account etc..

I mean. I don´t give a fuck what Marty has to say, so i am just ignoring him wherever i can. Torgus on the other end gest triggered by that shitcunt whenever its possible.

I am not looking for reasons why he should have been banned but at least this is what i observed. A ban surely wasn´t necessary except he hast been warned multiple times by the admins in the past.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
I mean Torgus showed some kind of obsession in hating Marty and exposing him wherever he could with all the stuff he thinks having figured out. Like that Dmech whatever double account etc..

I mean. I don´t give a fuck what Marty has to say, so i am just ignoring him wherever i can. Torgus on the other end gest triggered by that shitcunt whenever its possible.

I am not looking for reasons why he should have been banned but at least this is what i observed. A ban surely wasn´t necessary except he hast been warned multiple times by the admins in the past.
This all stemmed from something he didn’t even start tho 😂

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
Second post in this thread